Early involvement of stakeholders
The views of stakeholders in planning and development are becoming increasingly important. But how do you reach your target stakeholder group, how do you provide information, and how do you
ensure that a small vocal group does not have the predominant response?
The Stakeholder engagement platform (SEP) allows you to involve local people and other interested parties to have access to development proposals and to exchange information in a straightforward and easy manner. This ensures that people can participate constructively in the development process.
SEP helps to:
- Engage and involve people with the planning process
- Simulate changes in the environment, to allow early experience of the change by local people
- Address and engage new target groups
- Ensure that dialogue is easily balanced and not hijacked by certain people or groups
- Get quantitative data on the support level